Boy meets girl and man desire woman. Keeping that girl or woman in your life means having a romantic gift for your Valentine. The red holiday doesn’t have to be about commitment but nothing says romance like a bottle of perfume. If you’re male you may be already thinking about researching seven designer perfumes for Valentine’s Day 2010.
This decade is about green and flowers say waste with their short life time though many ladies would love a single rose with a nice fragrance she can wear all year long. Jewelry is always great but reflects a serious level to most relationships that you may not be ready to deliver. While perfumes offer a romantic gift for this holiday. This article deliver a vivid image of seven unique formulas to consider , 7mgg what type of woman may enjoy each, and the subtle message each could send.
If you are wondering which scent is just right? Depending on “the message in the bottle” you want to send we have seven great gift ideas.
1. Vera Wang the most influential bridal designer in the world designs fragrance for every woman and occasion. Naturally, manguerose Vera’s romantically feminine yet fiercely fashionable standards have merged with her fragrances. Each aroma displays a modern elegance any woman would love to wear.
Sheer Veil Perfume for Women was released in 2005 and remains a favorite that is always available in Valentine’s Day Perfume Gift Sets. This scent offers a ladies a scent of floral bliss. It’s delightful smell lightly drapes the body with shines of delicate powdery tingling of Champagne rose, lavender, and dewy violet. The essence is fresh and a wonderful daytime aroma. Wonderful for the woman who likes to be passionate and enjoys a warm evening by the fire after a day in her high-powered career. A confident aroma inviting you to stay a while and let the day turn to a night of possibilities.
Perfect for the budding romance that is advancing forward.
2. Daisy Perfume for Women brings out the spirited side of your girl with a flirtatious nature and a hint of sweet innocence. Marc Jacobs scent Daisy is renewing and delicate with a breath of whimsy, this succulent composition of wild fruits, fragrant floral, and a warm woods base brings you a youthful and delightful blend Launched in 2007 this crisp perfume is perfect for daytime wear.
Excellent for the active girl who can play all day and into the evening. Let’s you both take the sunny day into the evening filled with more private activity. It’s playful nature is best for a new relationship with a young woman and doesn’t say too much to soon. roomidea
3. Looking for hot? Deep Red by Hugo Boss delivers a sensual and provocative woody-green oriental fragrance. Like it’s name the oils merge together from blood orange, ginger flower and sandalwood and are accented by black currant buds, pear, and seductive musk and vanilla. Even Deep Red’s curved bottle is on fire in a fervid scarlet. But this isn’t the tame Orient of the past it’s full of promise bring a modern and cutting-edge woman a bouquet she will love First made available in 2001 Hugo Boss brings us a fresh aroma for daytime.
Wanting romance in a serious relationship? Though this is a daytime combination it suggests passion and is a sure message of the evenings to come after long hours of days waiting for that special moment.
4. Like Hugo Boss gift sets for Valentine’s Day and already in a committed relationship? Pure Purple Perfume for Women delivers as amazing scent. This crisp daytime scent blends of Nectarine, Cyclamen, Black Violet, Amber, white Suede, and Marzipan reminding her through out the day of the man who loves her.
Purple reminds a woman she is royal in your arms, and sits next to the throne of your heart. Ready to enjoy the fruits of romance say it with Pure Purple for women.
5. Stuck on what to give the love of your life this year go with something timeless yet not considered to be your mother’s fragrance. White Linen Perfume for Women by Estee Lauder is for the mature woman who beauty speaks of class and confidence. This ageless scent was first revealed to ladies in 1978. Offering a seamless merging of citrus, aldehydes, rose, jasmine, spaice lily of the valley, and lilac with a woody end note it’s not your daughter’s smell or for your girlfriend. This light and breezy scent brings with it just a hint of sparkle. Perfect for your mature wife or life-partner it says your are the best thing in my life. A nice daytime cologne that says we still share romance after many years together.
Nothing says I want you like a romantic or evening fragrance. If passion, the mystery of the night, and intimacy of love is the message you wish to send consider these seductive scents.
6. Tell your princess she is a Princess with Vera Wang’s formula for the evening. Launched in 2006, Vera blends a oriental affair with delicious hints of dark chocolate, vanilla, with a pink frosting of guava, apricot, and Tiare flower. Nestle your nose against her neck and take in the apple, waterlily, and mandarin that make this mysterious smell fresh, magical, and perfect for y